Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am back :D

I am now botak and i love the feel of teh botak LOL. super damn nice to touch

for teh past 5 days , my life is like a pig LOL. Eat, sleep, shit, talk cock and it repeats again and again LOL. food being delivered to our bunk LOL. Cool right?? I am damn serious about it LOL

all thanks to this fucking cockster. KNN went butterfactory , sick still come. make us all (100+ people ) kana quarantine and deprive us of all lectures, footdrills and fun.

people already see us as half alien. With that damn cockster, we now deemed alien to other company LOL. some more the nose test. imagine a cotton butt like thingy stuff really up into your nose for 2 times. anyway i am cleared from the virus from the tests :D

I urged people out there to avoid travelling to crowded places/events when you are feeling unwell. Be social responsible.

kana stuck at home , bored to death.

looking forward to my new posting LOL. that department sounds very psychological .

Overall the experience is damn fun. met lots of friends and affirmed that it is a small world after all. found people with the same birth date as me (my buddy somemore), encountered first hand experience of quarantine, the food damn nice ( got ice-cream :D) , bed and pillow better than my house de, 2 shots of vaccine at a go and lots of jokes and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment