Tuesday, February 24, 2009

为何你还来拨动我心跳

Today got a sms from officer regard to Poly forum and kinda bring back memories of polyforum LOL. quite a fun and enjoying one. But no sure why my "advice" is needed. haha
Went study with HX at macdonalds and it was like raining cats and dogs. LOL those hua hua chao chao will be damn happy and hope they grow up strong ( 4cm will do LOL )

I had this complicated feeling today. I just dun know why. 3 years of engagement with my GF and now broken. Was trying hard to forget and carry on with my life but it was hard . Things just keep coming and bring out the feeling for it. Wanted to participate fully but i know my time is up and should not deprive others of their chances. Well, it may not end nicely with some hicups but overall i still have this bond with her. I think maybe i should isolate myself way before so at least i can leave in a better manner. I just find it weird. It is not the people there but is the whole package thing. Weird people have weird feeling. Everything has to end sooner or later. haiz..... finally understand the meaning for this song. Find it very meaningful to describe my feeling



心若倦了泪也干了
这份深情难舍难了
曾经拥有天荒地老
已不见你暮暮与朝朝
这一份情永远难了
原来时还能再度拥抱
爱你的人如何死守到老
怎样面对一切我不知道
回忆过去痛苦的相思忘不了
为何你还来拨动我心跳
爱你怎么能了今夜的你应该明了
愿难了情难了

I have to channel my "love" to other place that can last longer.Still searching for it....

4R5 swimming gathering this friday :D and some 4r5 gathering meeting after the swim :D
one of the biggest contingent ever for swimming outing LOL.

Yuan Jian , Tommy, Kelvin, Boon Seong and me
Daniel and Yi Hong subject to confirmation.

going to bring back all my primary school friends and secondary one before NS LOL.

MA Paper this thrusday !! Jia You !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment